This is one of my favorite quotes - especially with the year I've had!
This year I:
- started running again
- walked and ran over 800 miles
- met Billy Boyd (highlight of the year!!)
- got promoted at work
- bought a new car
- made lots of new friends
- ran four virtual races in the last couple months
- visited Orlando, FL/Hogwarts for the second time
- met RaeLynn :)
- saw Panic! at the Disco live
- got my Tolkien monogram tattoo
- lost 25lbs
- saw Kelsea Ballerini live
- went blonde
I've never ended a year so proud of everything I accomplished! I stepped outside of my own comfort zones, broke through barriers and goals, and met a couple of my heroes!
How was your 2016? What extraordinary things did you accomplish?